VIZION STUDIO SASU is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- On how their Personal Data is collected;
- On the rights they have regarding this Data;
- About the person responsible for processing the Personal Data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of such Personal Data;
- The site : http://vizion-studio.com
- User: Internet user browsing the site
- Personal data: any information that can identify a user. Non-exhaustive list: first and last names, age, postal or email address, location or IP address
Principles relating to the collection and processing of Personal Data
In accordance with Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the Personal Data are:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof) and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that Personal Data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form that permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the Data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Presentation of the site
Under the terms of the article 6 of the law n° 200-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to the users of the Internet site vizion-studio.com the identity of the various speakers within the framework of its realization and of its follow-up.
The site vizion-studio.com belongs to :
- VIZION STUDIO SASU with a capital of 5 000 €.
- Head office : 5 Allée du Crest 06270 VILLENEUVE LOUBET
- SIRET number: 807 442 231 00021.
- Responsible for publication : DAVID DANA - email@example.com
The site vizion-studio.com published by VIZION STUDIO is hosted by :
- Website: https: //www.hostinger.fr/
- Siret number : 447 656 497 00024
- Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone contact: 08 92 97 70 93
Legal basis for the collection and processing of Data
The applicable legal bases for processing your Personal Data are as follows:
The contract: you agree to the processing of Personal Data necessary for the performance of the contract in order to obtain the requested services;
Consent: you agree to the processing of your Personal Data through express consent (check box, click). You may withdraw your consent at any time;
Legitimate interest: VIZION STUDIO has a business interest in processing your Data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy. With certain exceptions, you can object to processing based on legitimate interest at any time by notifying VIZION STUDIO.
The law: the processing of your Personal Data is made compulsory by a law.
The purposes of the collection and processing of Data
In order to perform our services and comply with our legal obligations, we request and collect your Personal Information when you use our website. The collection, storage and processing of this Data are for the following purposes:
- Allow you to access our website
- To provide the services offered on our website
- Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking)
- To allow the proper functioning of the site
- To improve the management of the commercial relations between VIZION STUDIO and the users
- To allow VIZION STUDIO to respond to requests from users of the site
- Facilitate the assistance services provided by the customer relations department
- Allow VIZION STUDIO to make statistical analysis
- To allow VIZION STUDIO to respect the legal and regulatory obligations incumbent upon it, in particular as publisher of the site
- To allow VIZION STUDIO to manage its commercial relations, if any, with its providers and partners
- Conduct communication campaigns (SMS, email) and send promotional messages, commercial, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you according to your preferences
- To personalize, measure and improve our advertising.
The nature of the Data collected on our site
Within the framework of its activity, VIZION STUDIO is led to collect Personal Data. The Personal Data collected are the following:
- First names
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Photographs and images
- Details of your visits to the site and the content you have accessed
- Connection data when you use our site
- Details of your correspondence with us, including assistance
Some Personal Data are mandatory in order to benefit from the services on the site or to obtain answers to the user's requests. Other Data are optional. Mandatory data is indicated by an asterisk at the time of collection.
How we collect Data on our site
Personal Data is collected when you perform the following operations on our site:
- Filling and sending the contact form
- Navigation on the website
- Subscription to the newsletter.
How long we keep the Data on our site
The Personal Data collected is kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions for a period of 3 years (36 months).
The company may retain certain Personal Information beyond the time periods stated above in order to meet its legal or regulatory obligations.
Commercial communications and newsletters
VIZION STUDIO SASU complies with the rules laid down by Directive 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002 and Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), which provides for the express prior collection of the User's consent for the sending of commercial canvassing by electronic means (email or SMS).
Thus, when a user visits the site, consent may be expressly requested via registration forms to receive :
- promotional offers from Vizion Studio by email or SMS
- Vizion Studio news by email or SMS
Cookies include information such as the user's domain name, Internet service provider, operating system, and date and time of access.
By clicking on the icons dedicated to the social networks Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn appearing on the website, the user has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing to browse the website.
The recipients of the Data collection
Personal data are intended for persons duly authorized to process them at VIZION STUDIO, represented by its legal representative DAVID DANA.
These Data may be communicated and/or transmitted, for a fee or free of charge, to third parties linked to VIZION STUDIO by contract for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of the site, or the execution of services, without the users having to give their authorization.
In the event of a proven breach of legal or regulatory provisions, this information may be communicated at the express request of the judicial authorities.
We may also share information with social networking platforms that may offer features and integrate information from the site on their own platforms.
Whenever VIZION STUDIO processes Personal Data, VIZION STUDIO takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is accurate and relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used.
Transfer of Data outside the European Union
VIZION STUDIO will not process, host or transfer the information collected on its users to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "non-adequate" by the European Commission, without informing the user in advance. However, VIZION STUDIO remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors provided that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data controller can be contacted as follows:
- By mail to the address: 5 Allée du Crest 06270 VILLENEUVE-LOUBET
- By phone : 04 83 58 10 99
- By email : email@example.com
The rights of the Internet user for a complaint to the CNIL
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, every person has the right to access, rectify, limit, delete and, if necessary, port the data concerning him or her, as well as the right to object, subject to legitimate and compelling reasons, to the processing of information and personal data concerning him or her.
Individuals also have the right to have their Personal Information blocked or deleted if it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or if its collection, use, disclosure or retention is prohibited.
In accordance with the RGPD, any user may exercise his or her right to object to receiving any commercial solicitations or to withdraw consent.
To exercise these rights, any person can address a mail to VIZION STUDIO, 5 allée du Crest 06270 Villeneuve-Loubet or write by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the commercial solicitations, a link of unsubscription is envisaged in every sent email.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des libertés)
Changes to the Personal Data Protection Policy
VIZION STUDIO SAS reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the Site are in compliance with applicable law.
Any changes will not affect previous purchases made on the site, which will remain subject to the Policy in effect at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user at the time of purchase.
The user is invited to take note of this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without the need to formally notify him/her.
This Policy was issued on 18/03/2023.